Error while uploading on app store

tanalmpmtanalmpm Member ✭✭
edited October 2018 in Xamarin.Forms

Hello;

We've built a small Time&Attendance application for offshore employees.

Visual Studio has created the ipa successfully, but when we try to upload our application on app store through "Application Loader", we are getting attached error. Would appreciate if any one could help us with this.

Please note that we are using Visual Studio for MAC

Answers

• JamesLaveryJamesLavery GBBeta, University ✭✭✭✭✭

Well this error:

Is pretty clear - you need to build with the iOS 11 SDK or later. Do this first, and the other errors may well go away!

• tanalmpmtanalmpm Member ✭✭

@JamesLavery thank you for your candid reply.

Do I need to set SDK version from highlighted drop down in attached image ?

iOS.png 248.1K
  • JamesLaveryJamesLavery GBBeta, University ✭✭✭✭✭

No - you need to download Xcode 9.0 or later and rebuild your app. That's all. You can download Xcode from here. Xcode 10 is the latest stable release (I think!).

I have tried to update my xCode version from 8.2.1 to 10.1 from app store, but now I'm getting following error

Xcode can't be installed on "Macintosh HD" because macOS version 10.13.16 or later is required.

Any idea how I can update by macOS or from where I can download and install Xcode 9.0.

• ColeXColeX Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@tanalmpm said:
    I have tried to update my xCode version from 8.2.1 to 10.1 from app store, but now I'm getting following error

Xcode can't be installed on "Macintosh HD" because macOS version 10.13.16 or later is required.

Any idea how I can update by macOS or from where I can download and install Xcode 9.0.

You have to update your macOS , open app store and check the newest version out. It is macOS Mojave now.

@ColeX and @JamesLavery thank you for your reply.

Version error has been eliminated by installing XCode 9.2. But now, I'm getting following different error.

ERROR ITMS-90717: "Invalid App Store Icon. The App Store Icon in the asset catalog in 'HRWorksPlus.iOS.app' can't be transparent nor contain an alpha channel."

I tried to upload .jpg Icon but Visual Studio for mac doesn't allow me to do that.

123.png 526.7K
  • ColeXColeX Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

ERROR IMTS-90045

Try to recreate the provisioning profile.

Refer https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/comment/329034/#Comment_329034

ERROR IMTS-90717

Reomve the alpha channel of that image : App Store icon , and replace it in asset catalog.

Refer https://stackoverflow.com/a/26177376/8187800

@ColeX thank you again for your help.

ERROR IMTS-90717 has been removed. Now trying to resolve ERROR IMTS-90045.

@JamesLavery @ColeX a little help would be great. My last issue is still there, ERROR IMTS-90045.

Error screen shot is attached with this message.

edited November 2018

Looking forward to have any solution.