Asset Catalog assets.xcassets Multiple images

DinoVukovicDinoVukovic HRMember ✭✭

Hi, Can anyone provide solution how to upload multiple images in asset catalog. Thanks. By default it only enables to import 4 items, vector and images @1-2-3x .

Platform is Visual Studio, Windows 10,

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• LandLuLandLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

1x, 2x, 3x just mean the size of the image you want to use for different resolution screens. Refer to this documentation you will find out the corresponding usage:

1x image is used for iPhone 3GS and earlier devices. That is to say these three kinds of images covered all the devices Apple unveiled. And vector is used for scaling to adapt all the screen sizes above. So there's no need to provide other sized images.
    Moreover if you want to add different images, just click the green add button at the top left corner of the window.

• DinoVukovicDinoVukovic HRMember ✭✭

Thanks for reply. I am aware of icon sizing in iOS, my question is can I have more images in one Assets image collection.? I will post my example with marked area.

In this example Iam asking can I have more icons in this asset e.g. Geofence. Or my Asset image set is limited on 3 image item if we exclude vector as fourth.

What I would like to do is to have one asset e.g. LoginAsset with 20-30 items in it.

Thanks.

• DinoVukovicDinoVukovic HRMember ✭✭

Thanks ;) I saw multiple icons in AppIcon Asset Catalog so i tought that it was posible to do similar to this.