Error: No valid iPhone code signing keys found in keychain.

I just finished the HelloWorld_iPhone when i started running it and this error showed up:

Error: No valid iPhone code signing keys found in keychain.

What does this mean? And how can I fix it?

Thanks, Stefan

• JhenierLopezJhenierLopez BOMember

OK, i have the same problem some minutes ago. What i found is that if you change the configuration of the project to use IOS 6.1 you can select de IOS 6.1 Simulator and runs.
    When you create a project for default is created for IOS 7 and i still don't know why we have that problem.

Regards, Jhenier

PD: Any info that you have about this, is going to help me also.

• rmaciasrmacias USBeta, University ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you trying to run your program on a device or the simulator? If you're trying to run your program on an actual device, you need to provision your device to be used for development. Apple makes it complicated.

http://docs.xamarin.com/guides/ios/getting_started/device_provisioning/

I know about to run your program on an actual device requires to be part of the IOS development program and register the device, etc. But in my case i want to run the program in a simulator, but when is configured for IOS 7 there is no Simulator option and just accepts an Ios Device, or i am missing something?

• rmaciasrmacias USBeta, University ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, there are two different problems. I was replying to the original poster. You have a different issue that's not related. But it sounds like you don't have the iOS 7 simulator installed. The easiest way to get this installed is to Open XCode (make sure you have the latest version). Open XCode, and go to Preferences. Select the Download tab. You should see the iOS Simulator in the list of downloads. Select that and download it.

OK i think is all about the Xcode version ( i didn't thought about that) i sill have Xcode 4.6 and you need Xcode 5 for IOS 7 XD. (that is the default version when you create a project for Iphone).

Thanks, really appreciate all the help