UITest for Splash Screen

ana_riana_ri ✭✭Member ✭✭
edited October 2018 in Xamarin.Forms

I have a splash screen which will be open for like 2-3 seconds.
I need to do a testing of splash screen on different device.
How can I achieve it as I have already tried app.Screenshot("") method but it's not taking the screenshot of splash screen but the home page.
I can take the screenshot of splash and compare with it splash Image..But how can I compare screenshot with splash image file?

app = AppInitializer.StartApp(platform);
app.Screenshot("Splash Screen"); //It's not taking the screenshot of splash screen but home screen

Answers

  • LandLuLandLu Xamurai Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

    You can try to get this testing supporting on AppCenter: https://appcenter.ms

  • ana_riana_ri ✭✭ Member ✭✭

    @LandLu said:
    You can try to get this testing supporting on AppCenter: https://appcenter.ms

    I dont understand it

  • JohnHardmanJohnHardman mod GBUniversity mod

    @ana_ri said:

    @LandLu said:
    You can try to get this testing supporting on AppCenter: https://appcenter.ms

    I dont understand it

    https://appcenter.ms is where support for UITest is officially done now. The UITest forum under forums.xamarin.com has been locked to prevent its further use.

    When you log in to https://appcenter.ms you'll see a chat icon at the bottom right of the page. Click that and you can ask questions there, either checking existing answers or asking a support person.

  • ana_riana_ri ✭✭ Member ✭✭

    @JohnHardman said:

    @ana_ri said:

    @LandLu said:
    You can try to get this testing supporting on AppCenter: https://appcenter.ms

    I dont understand it

    https://appcenter.ms is where support for UITest is officially done now. The UITest forum under forums.xamarin.com has been locked to prevent its further use.

    When you log in to https://appcenter.ms you'll see a chat icon at the bottom right of the page. Click that and you can ask questions there, either checking existing answers or asking a support person.

    That option is not visible to me.I don;t know why.
    I have already login but it not showing chat icon.

  • LandLuLandLu Xamurai Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

    @ana_ri Have you seen the image below at your right bottom corner of the browser's window:

  • ana_riana_ri ✭✭ Member ✭✭

    @LandLu said:
    @ana_ri Have you seen the image below at your right bottom corner of the browser's window:

    No

Sign In or Register to comment.