How to do firebase authentication in xamarin forms ?

Endrit14Endrit14 Member ✭✭✭

Hi guys , i cant find any good explenation how to make firebase authentication in xamarin forms , or how to insert or read from firebase database for Xamarin Forms ?

• udaybabuudaybabu Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I'm also struck up here unable to add fire base store access and authentication process to my xamarin forms app and also with newtonsoft json
  • udaybabuudaybabu Member ✭✭
    I tried like rest api approach to call a fire base storage url but newtonsoft json not found in my xamarinforms project..
  • Endrit14Endrit14 Member ✭✭✭

@udaybabu said:
    I tried like rest api approach to call a fire base storage url but newtonsoft json not found in my xamarinforms project..

Im thinking to start with Xamarin Android , you have a lot of tutorials there

• jpillay07jpillay07 Member

Go to c-sharpcorner dot com and search for an article titled "Xamarin.Forms - Working With Firebase Realtime Database CRUD Operations" - Sorry, I am unable to post the link because my account is new.

It describes inserting and reading from the Firebase database but does not cover authentication. Let me know if you guys find anything concerning authentication.