Forum Xamarin.Forms

Unable to activate instance of type Xamarin.Forms.Platform.Android.ListViewAdapter from native hand

KayKuoKayKuo Member ✭✭✭
edited September 2018 in Xamarin.Forms

I long press one item of listview,then i click button of back,the program will crash,and get the error :
Unable to activate instance of type Xamarin.Forms.Platform.Android.ListViewAdapter from native handle 0xffc508fc (key_handle 0xeb56cd5).
do anyone know why? thank!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• KayKuoKayKuo Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@jezh said:
    @KayKuo
    please add a diagnostic build output about this issue. (As a file attachment or gist link), that would be really appreciated!
    Of course,if it's convenient, being able to upload a demo is the fastest way to solve the problem.

thank you,i update xamarin.forms,it fixed :|

Answers

• jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@KayKuo
    please add a diagnostic build output about this issue. (As a file attachment or gist link), that would be really appreciated!
    Of course,if it's convenient, being able to upload a demo is the fastest way to solve the problem.

• KayKuoKayKuo Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@jezh said:
    @KayKuo

thank you,i update xamarin.forms,it fixed :|