ios build `Could not link assemblies. Reason: Error while processing references`

I'm unable to compile my Xamarin.iOS project. This project was recently migrated from .NET Standard 1.4 to a .NET Standard 2 project in VS2017 on Windows connect to the Mac Agent.

I'm getting this error:

Error: Could not link assemblies. Reason: Error while processing references of 'Clients.iOS, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

This is part of the Build log:

warning MSB3276: Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly. Please set the "AutoGenerateBindingRedirects" property to true in the project file.

Consider app.config remapping of assembly "System.Runtime, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" from Version "4.0.0.0" to Version "4.0.20.0" [] to solve conflict and get rid of warning.rning.

(1,1): error: Xamarin.FFImageLoading package not found for versions [2.2.20, ] on netstandard1.4

Tagged:

Answers

• LandLuLandLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Try to delete the bin/obj folders and rebuild again. And make sure all your other libraries have been updated to the latest stable version.
    It seems your Xamarin.FFImageLoading still requires a version for .net standard 1.4.

• mhdmaktabimhdmaktabi Member ✭✭

@LandLu said:
    Try to delete the bin/obj folders and rebuild again. And make sure all your other libraries have been updated to the latest stable version.
    It seems your Xamarin.FFImageLoading still requires a version for .net standard 1.4.

I have already deleted 'bin' and 'obj' folders.
    I updated Xamarin.FFImageLoading to latest stable version.
    But they didn't solve it.

• LandLuLandLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Can't get more information from your description.
    My suggestion is try to remove all the third party libraries in your code to see if issue still exists. And then add the latest version libraries.

• MarthinchMarthinch Member ✭✭

I have similar issue, have you solved it ? I have no clue

• Ashish_sharmaAshish_sharma INMember ✭✭✭

Hello Guy's

Error MT2001: Could not link assemblies. Reason: Error while processing references of 'XamarinApp.iOS, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' (MT2001) (XamarinApp.iOS)

I have tried
    1). delete bin obj file.
    2). Colse project ans reinstall project and create build.
    3). Check package version and all package it stable version.