Error ResolveLibraryProjectImports - Android (Xamarin.Forms)


I have a situation, I don't know why I can't compile my code to Android.

Gravité Code    Description Projet  Fichier Ligne   État de la suppression
Erreur      Échec inattendu de la tâche "ResolveLibraryProjectImports".
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load assembly 'OperatorLogbookMobile, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken='. Perhaps it doesn't exist in the Mono for Android profile?
Nom de fichier : 'OperatorLogbookMobile.dll'
   à Java.Interop.Tools.Cecil.DirectoryAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference reference, ReaderParameters parameters)
   à Java.Interop.Tools.Cecil.DirectoryAssemblyResolver.Resolve(String fullName)
   à Xamarin.Android.Tasks.ResolveLibraryProjectImports.Extract(DirectoryAssemblyResolver res, ICollection`1 jars, ICollection`1 resolvedResourceDirectories, ICollection`1 resolvedAssetDirectories, ICollection`1 resolvedEnvironments)
   à Xamarin.Android.Tasks.ResolveLibraryProjectImports.Execute()
   à Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute()
   à Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteInstantiatedTask>d__26.MoveNext()  OperatorLogbookMobile.Android           

I saw some solutions on the forum.

Create the solution.
Clean the solution.
Close the solution
Re-open the solution so it goes through its Loading... process
Rebuild the solution.

This solution doesn't work.

I have tried to delete BIN and OBJ.
I also repair Visual Studio.

I have not found a solution for the moment.
If someone has an idea, it will be really helpful.
Thank you.


  • Zebiphire67Zebiphire67 Member ✭✭

    Hello again,

    Sorry I find the solution.

    It was the x:Class="xx.xx.xx">who was wrong.
    XAML problem, the name in the Content was wrong.


Sign In or Register to comment.