The zip file for this component contains two copies of 'lib\android\Xamarin.InAppBilling.xml'
The contents of each file are very different. Which is the correct one to use?
I just decompressed the component package from the store and it only contains one copy of the 'lib\android\Xamarin.InAppBilling.xml' file.
I wonder if you are seeing an older version from a previous install that has somehow stuck around?
The correct version should define the InAppBillingProcesingError event.
Please let me know if you need anything else.
Well I deleted everything and re-downloaded and I may be going mad, but the zip definitely has two copies of that file.
It is 1.3 and I checked that it contains InAppBillingProcesingError.
I am using 7-zip to unzip it. I also tried opening it using Windows Explorer and the result was the same.
I'll have the component store guys pull a copy and look at it and see if we can't figure out what's going on here.
Sorry for the confusion.
It looks like there is an issue in Windows vs Mac and we are still researching it. If you get the component on a Mac, one file... on Windows, two.
We should have a fix out very shortly.
In the mean time, please let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks, I suspected as much, so I switched back to Mac so I now know which is the correct file to use.
Good to hear and sorry for all the confusion!
Xamarin Inc., as a wholly-owned Microsoft subsidiary acting as a separate legal entity, adheres to the Microsoft Privacy Statement: Privacy & cookies