Has the university forum been cleaned out or something?

As the title suggests, is there somewhere where the old posts can be viewed?

Had a question asking how many 1 on 1 sessions are we eligible for to schedule. Not sure if there was any reply on that topic. Do I need to post it again?

Best Answers

Answers

• WilliamRoperWilliamRoper USMember, University

Does that mean we no longer have access to the FAQ threads for each course? I hadn't had a chance to record all the interesting links and things from my last couple of classes.

• VivRajkumar.6029VivRajkumar.6029 GBUniversity ✭✭

Hey Mark,

Cheers for your reply.

What was the difference between "Go Mobile" and "Xamarin University" subscription. I thought there was just one paid option that cost 1995$ with the MSDN offer for Jan.

The email I got when I joined was

Xamarin University Registration
    Hello Viv,

Thank you for registering for Go Mobile training course from Xamarin University starting February 24, 2014. Look for further information in your inbox from Xamarin about the Go Mobile course including class times, forum registration, and how to prepare for the first day of training.

If you have any questions, please email [email protected]

Go Mobile Training, Feb. 2014
    $1,995.00
    12/6/2013 3:10:14 PM

Thank you,
    Xamarin

So do we only get 4 sessions?

• MarkSmith.8123MarkSmith.8123 USXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

Yes, it's 2 hours. Go Mobile was the name used for MSDN subscribers.

Xamarin University is the full course set, that has some different parameters to it.

Thanks,
    Mark

• ShawnMurphyShawnMurphy USUniversity

Is there an archive we can look at? I would like to review a few things also for the test. Never expected you guys to just delete everything at the end of the month. :(

• AlecTucker.2208AlecTucker.2208 AUInsider, University, Developer Group Leader mod

@Mark - that's interesting. I'm a university subscriber but am unable to book more than two 30 minute sessions.

@Shawn - ditto.

• BryanCostanichBryanCostanich USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@AlecTucker‌ - we'll get that fixed. It's leftover from the Go Mobile program.

• ChristopherDeutschChristopherDeutsch USXamarin Team, Insider Xamurai

@Viv, I believe since you're a "paid" subscriber (vs the MSDN offer) you will in fact get 8.

• VivRajkumar.6029VivRajkumar.6029 GBUniversity ✭✭

@CDeutschX‌ Ah that's good to know. Cheers :)

• ChristopherDeutschChristopherDeutsch USXamarin Team, Insider Xamurai

@AlecTucker‌, you should be able to book additional Office Hours now.

4 for Go Mobile / MSDN subscribers

8 for paid subscribers

• AlecTucker.2208AlecTucker.2208 AUInsider, University, Developer Group Leader mod

Thanks Christopher