Xamarin Project Creation Failed - Could not load file or assembly 'Xamarin.VisualStudio.Contracts

I am using VS2017 community edition, every time I try to create a project it got failed and an empty folder got created. I have updated my Visual Studio and then again repaired but no help. Please help to resolve this.

Error message:
Could not load file or assembly 'Xamarin.VisualStudio.Contracts, Version=4.10.23.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Answers

• PierceBogganPierceBoggan USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team, Developer Group Leader Xamurai

@Riturana - Can you please log an issue via Help > Send Feedback > Report a Problem in Visual Studio 2017? Thanks.

• I have the same problem for more than one year, with VS 2017 Community, for me it works on the same device with visual studio 2015 Community.
    Is the feedback already sent?

• RituranaRiturana Member ✭✭

@AymericChallier , Yes the feedback has been sent already. I am waiting for the resolution. I cannot degrade it to 2015.