I need your help to choose which technlogy and hosting to use for my Xamarin's based mobile app.
On the UI side, everything is classic
On the server side:
- I must be able to support "geolocalised" queries, ie. : SELECT * FROM MyTable Where Category = "Fashion" ORDER BY Distance(Item.Position, Me.Position)
- How the load balancing is supported ? My C# app will not be able to support millions of connections, right ?
But I'm lost, I know I have to write a C# backend that will communicate with my mobile app. But,
- which hosting (Microsoft / Google / other...)
- which technology ( Azure / Firebase / ...)
- which database behind the scene, a SQL one (POSTGRES ...) or a nosql one... which one fit well !
Honestly, I'm lost with all the possibilities... any information is welcome ;-)