AVD Manager has returned non-zero exit code: 1.

Hi,

Initially, I was unable to run Android Device Manager in Visual Studio but then I found a link to Xamarin Device Manager, installed it and copied it to the Visual Studio folder containing Xamarin extension.

So far, the Device Manager started to launch. However, I receive the following error when attempting to create any device: "AVD failed to create with error : AVD Manager has returned non-zero exit code: 1." I have tried solutions found on this forum for this error but to no avail...

I have a corresponding log but unable to add a link to it here as I am new to this forum.

Thank you for any help with this issue.

Best Answer

Answers

• Ahsan_SiddiqueAhsan_Siddique PKMember ✭✭✭✭

@yuriy_restless said:
    Hi,

Initially, I was unable to run Android Device Manager in Visual Studio but then I found a link to Xamarin Device Manager, installed it and copied it to the Visual Studio folder containing Xamarin extension.

So far, the Device Manager started to launch. However, I receive the following error when attempting to create any device: "AVD failed to create with error : AVD Manager has returned non-zero exit code: 1." I have tried solutions found on this forum for this error but to no avail...

I have a corresponding log but unable to add a link to it here as I am new to this forum.

Thank you for any help with this issue.

Hi,

Can you share error screenshot here?First take screenshot of your screen and follow my instructions to add photo in this forum.

• yuriy_restlessyuriy_restless Member ✭✭

@Ahsan_Siddique said:

Can you share error screenshot here?First take screenshot of your screen and follow my instructions to add photo in this forum.

Sure, thank you!

• Ahsan_SiddiqueAhsan_Siddique PKMember ✭✭✭✭

Are you creating that's way??

And also click on bug here and share your AVD bugs.

@Ahsan_Siddique said:
    Are you creating that's way??
    And also click on bug here and share your AVD bugs.

Yes, this is how I did it.
    I have reported this issue to MS community, may be they will be able to help me further.
    Thanks for you assistance )

@PierceBoggan said:
    Can you share the link to Developer Community so I can take a look?

Let's see if I am able to post any links here already :smile: