Xamarin Live Player for IOS down ?

I noticed after multiple times of searching on the internet and trying to catch the Redeem code for the XAMARIN Live Player for IOS that the link for the form allows the registeration but it actually do not come through
so do anyone have any solution for this issue or encountered the same problem ?

Answers

• I am still getting this message.
    Something went wrong, please contact the application owner: {"code"=>"ITC.apps.tf.max.app.testers", "description"=>"Failed to create tester."}
    I have tested three different email addresses each time on Firefox, edge , ie and chrome and this is all I keep getting.

• I am still getting this message.
    Something went wrong, please contact the application owner: {"code"=>"ITC.apps.tf.max.app.testers", "description"=>"Failed to create tester."}
    I have tested three different email addresses each time on Firefox, edge , ie and chrome and this is all I keep getting.

• JamesMontemagnoJamesMontemagno USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team, Developer Group Leader Xamurai

Thanks everyone for your interest in the Xamarin Live Player for iOS. As of August 10th we have stopped TestFlight registration and will no longer be distributing the iOS version of the Xamarin Live Player. The Xamarin Live Player for Android is still available on Google Play.”

• AlexMertlichAlexMertlich USMember

@JamesMontemagno is this a permanent end to xamarin live player on iOS? The idea of being able to create programmatic iOS views and have them deployed in near real time is very cool.

I'm not in love with interface builder (really, designer generated code in general). I find more power and productivity from just creating UIViews programatically. The only down side has been that it often takes too much time to iterate changes because deployment to an iOS simulator/device is slow. Xamarin Live player, while not perfect, had the right idea for visualizing views created programatically more quickly.

• JamesMontemagnoJamesMontemagno USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team, Developer Group Leader Xamurai

Alex thanks for your feedback we are working extremely hard on productivity tools for Xamarin.Forms and is my top priority. There are no plans to bring back the Live Player for iOS.

• AlexFanatAlexFanat CAMember
    @JamesMontemagno why was the Xamarin Live Player retired for iOS but not Android? Is there an alternative available or an announcement post with more information? The Live Player was very useful for me when I played around with Xamarin over the summer and it's sad to see it go; what was the reasoning?
  • eeskildseneeskildsen Member

@JamesMontemagno Seconding @AlexFanat's comment. Are there plans for a replacement?