How to use WordPress JSON in Xamarin.Forms ?

DipakPatilDipakPatil Member ✭✭
edited July 2018 in Xamarin.Forms

I have WordPress JSON... that json have so many objects and also nested JSON with Another "Web-links" which is Also "another JSON" which also have Important data.

Totally Confused... What can i Do...

i can handle json Or nested Json But....For this "WordPress Json" Need Help..

How To Parse WordPress JSON in Xamarin forms...

Answers

• seanydaseanyda GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Put the JSON into here
    http://json2csharp.com/

Copy the class into your project and deserialise the data so you can use the object in your app.

RootObject jsonCallback = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<RootObject>(wordpressJsonData);

• DipakPatilDipakPatil Member ✭✭

@seanyda said:
    Put the JSON into here

Copy the class into your project and deserialise the data so you can use the object in your app.

RootObject jsonCallback = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<RootObject>(wordpressJsonData);

Thank you For Your Valuable response but you mentioned code is only parse the outer JSON data...but Problem is we have nested JSON and nested object have one web link which also another JSON. we need need to fetch data from outer object's JSON Link ...

i know this confusing but it,s reality...need your help...thank you

@DipakPatil said:

@seanyda said:
    Put the JSON into here

Thank you For Your Valuable response but you mentioned code is only parse the outer JSON data...but Problem is we have nested JSON and nested object have one web link which also another JSON. we need need to fetch data from outer object's JSON Link ...

i know this confusing but it,s reality...need your help...thank you

Could you show me an example JSON response you would be working with?

Improvement in This Question is :

I have one website and It's JSON link which is developed in WordPress. and want to create Xamarin forms App...how can its posible...?
    Need Your Valuable Response...?
    with or without any Example....

@DipakPatil said:

I have one website and It's JSON link which is developed in WordPress. and want to create Xamarin forms App...how can its posible...?

Can you send me the JSON link to look at? If I can see what data is coming into your app I can help assist you with handling it.

@seanyda said:

@DipakPatil said:

Can you send me the JSON link to look at? If I can see what data is coming into your app I can help assist you with handling it.

Because the data is sensitive i can not Publish link publicly....
    but as per the my problem i find same duplicate Image which in uploaded here please find it..

in give image u can see the red marked "link" which is a another json which contains image data...
    i need to parse that link and fetch image ".jpg" from it.