How can we keep the background image constant relative to the controls on it during resizing?

For example consider a situation : there is a background image with a circle in it now before resizing the button is present on the circle but after resizing the size of the image changes and now the circle shifts away from button. I want to keep the background image constant relative to the controls on it during resizing.

Answers

• JGoldbergerJGoldberger USMember, Forum Administrator, Xamarin Team, University Xamurai
    edited July 2018

@JatinRawat

What UI Technology are you using?

If Xamarin.Forms, then please post this question in the Xamarin.Forms category. I am moving this thread there for now.

I see you tagged this Xamarin and UWP so I assume you are talking about Xamarin.Forms, but still more detail is needed to assist you. Is the background image a background for the age or the button? If for the button, are you using the Image property of the Xamarin.Forms.Button to set the image, which would have the Image as an Icon next to the button text? If you truly want the image behind the button text. then you likely want to make a custom control that is an AbsoluteLayout that contains the Image and the button overlaid onto the image.