Problem building a iOS Bindings Library project

AtinAtin USMember

hia,

i am currently working on Xamarin ios project for which i need to connect to NordicID EXA051 rfid reader. i got the sdk from their website and ran the objective sharpie command to create bindings.

i tried creating a bindings library but i was getting thousands of errors. i commented lot of code and made some changes to remove all the compilation errors. however, now when i build it, i am getting errors in file trampolines.g.cs and supportdelegates.g.cs which i have no clue of.

i am attaching my logs and sample library project along with this post for review. kindly suggest me how to get rid of these errors so that i could build this project.

kind regards,
Atin..

Answers

• JGoldbergerJGoldberger USMember, Forum Administrator, Xamarin Team, University Xamurai

@Atin

It would be good to see the original errors before you started commenting out code. Can you provide the bindings project as it was immediately after you generated the APIDefinition.cs file from Objective Sharpie? It would also be good to get the full NordicID EXA051 rfid sdk that you are binding to.