Error MSB4057: The target "_CollectBundleResources" does not exist in the project.

MarkAdelhelmMarkAdelhelm Member ✭✭

I get this Error when i want to build my Xamarin Cross Platform App on iOS. However, when i build the same Project on my Windows PC there is no error.

Answers

• MarkAdelhelmMarkAdelhelm Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018

Target
    Name="Clean"
    Condition=" '$(_InvalidConfigurationWarning)' != 'true' "
    DependsOnTargets="$(CleanDependsOn)"

I recive the error on these lines right here. They're from the File named "Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets".
    I tried to rebuild, clean and i also tried to create another solution with the projects implemented.> @MarkAdelhelm said:

• MarkAdelhelmMarkAdelhelm Member ✭✭

This right here is the full build-output-log i recive:

/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/5.10.1/lib/mono/msbuild/15.0/bin/Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(7,7): Error MSB4057: The target "_CollectBundleResources" does not exist in the project. (MSB4057) (TestApp.iOS)

TestApp.iOS (Debug | iPhoneSimulator) cleans up
    Build started 05.07.2018 11:16:13.

Project "/ Users / user1 / Transfer / Test Apps / iOS App Store release / Planning Board / TestApp.iOS / TestApp.iOS.csproj" (Clean target (s)):

/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/5.10.1/lib/mono/msbuild/15.0/bin/Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(4910,7): error MSB4057: The target "_CollectBundleResources" does not exist in the project.

Done building project "TestApp.iOS.csproj" - FAILED.

Build FAILED.

/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/5.10.1/lib/mono/msbuild/15.0/bin/Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(4910,7): error MSB4057: The target "_CollectBundleResources" does not exist in the project.
    0 Warning (s)
    1 error (s)

Time Elapsed 00: 00: 00.00

--------------------- Finished ---------------------

Clean up: 1 error, 0 warning (s)