CarouselView backing to first on change viewmodel

SimenesSimenes Member ✭✭
I have a CarouselView on a contentpage and it binds its itemssource to a ObservableCollection inside a viewmodel that implements a inotifypropertychanged.
Inside the CarouselView i have 2 buttons and a label with a int value thats incremented by one of buttons.
The problem is: when i click in the button that increment the int value displayed by a label, my CarouselView go back to the first item, but i want it stays in the same position.

Does anyone knows how do i do to CarouselView stays in the same position even viewmodel changed?

Best Answer

• SimenesSimenes ✭✭
    edited August 2018 Accepted Answer

I have figure it out. I have changed my carousel view to alexrainman carousel view and setted parameter AnimateTransition = false; before increment, and return it to true after incremented value. This way works as expected for me. tks

Answers

• YorkGoYorkGo CNMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Please post your code

• SimenesSimenes Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018 Accepted Answer

I have figure it out. I have changed my carousel view to alexrainman carousel view and setted parameter AnimateTransition = false; before increment, and return it to true after incremented value. This way works as expected for me. tks