I get this error ALL THE TIME: "An active connection is required to perform the build"

ALL THE TIME, even when I'm already connected to the MAC.

The only way to fix it is to close VS and open again. I have to do this after 3 to 4 launches of the app I'm debugging.

>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.Messaging.targets(41,3): warning : An error occured on client build7296slzub while executing a post for topic xma/clients
>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.Messaging.targets(41,3): warning : The operation has timed out.
>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.Messaging.targets(41,3): warning :    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.Messaging.targets(41,3): warning :    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.Messaging.targets(41,3): warning :    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.Messaging.targets(41,3): warning :    at Xamarin.Messaging.Client.MessagingClient.<PostAsync>d__23`2.MoveNext() in E:\A\_work\6\s\External\messaging\src\Xamarin.Messaging.Client\MessagingClient.cs:line 164
>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.Messaging.targets(41,3): warning : An error occured on client build7296slzub while executing a post for topic xma/clients
>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.Messaging.targets(41,3): error : Unable to connect to Mac Server with Address='xxx' and User='xxx'. An active connection is required to perform the build

This discussion has been closed.