Failed to resolve Plugin.Permissions.Abstractions.Permission

Hi.
I'm trying to deploy a Xamarin Forms project to an iPhone, but I keep on getting the build error "Failed to resolve "Plugin.Permissions.Abstractions.Permission" reference from "Plugin.Permissions.Abstractions, Version=2.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" CyclePay.iOS". In response, I installed the latest version of Plugin.Permission (3.0.0.12) via Nuget, but I'm still having the same issue. Is the problem that the reference is coming from Plugin.Permissions version 2.2.1.0? If so, what should I do to resolve the issue? Even if that specific piece isn't the source of the problem, any help would be appreciated. Note that the project successfully deploys to Android, so this seems like an iOS specific problem.
Thanks,
Anoop Bhat

Answers

• noopygbhatnoopygbhat Member

I forgot to note, the project also successfully deploys to an iOS simulator; it's just an actual iPhone I can't build for. I'm thinking it could also have something to do with the free provisioning profile and signing identity that I created specifically for this project, though I'm not sure what would actually be wrong in that realm. I'm programming in Visual Studio 2017, if that provides any useful information.

• hump_truckhump_truck USMember ✭✭

I'm having the same issue as well. I believe mine started to happen when I updated to the newest Visual Studio for Mac. I'm currently running version 7.5.3(build 7).