Which xamarin project contains the core files?

Hi I need to know what type of project is this. Is it Xamarin forms or native Xamarin I have no clue.Most Importantly it has Core file what is it doing in Xamarin project please explain me this.I'm attaching the screenshot of this project.

Best Answer

• judsonabrahamjudsonabraham US ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Actually it is a Xamarin native project . The Design of the whole project is done in native android. So I don't have any query for now.

Answers

• Ahsan_SiddiqueAhsan_Siddique PKMember ✭✭✭✭

@judsonabraham said:
    Hi I need to know what type of project is this. Is it Xamarin forms or native Xamarin I have no clue.Most Importantly it has Core file what is it doing in Xamarin project please explain me this.I'm attaching the screenshot of this project.

Mobile.Core project contains the core files.

• Ahsan_SiddiqueAhsan_Siddique PKMember ✭✭✭✭

First show whole secturture of your project then anyone could be identified.

• judsonabrahamjudsonabraham USMember ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Actually it is a Xamarin native project . The Design of the whole project is done in native android. So I don't have any query for now.

• batmacibatmaci DEMember ✭✭✭✭✭

you should read the whole documentation if you are just starting. there are also a lot of articles about shared projects and cross platform. what you are looking for .net standard cross platform project