How will access NSSplitViewDelegate methods, constrains etc.

I am using NSSplitView in my application. I was trying to access NSSplitViewDelegate methods, constrains etc. I tried a lot but not able to accesses NSSplitViewDelegate methods, constrains etc. I am uploading my demo app. Kindly correct me where I am going wrong to access the following function.

splitView(NSSplitView, constrainMaxCoordinate: CGFloat, ofSubviewAt: Int)

splitView(NSSplitView, constrainMinCoordinate: CGFloat, ofSubviewAt: Int)

and In attached 10.png left left spliter divider thick(seems two line), what should me do to display it as single (right spliter divider)

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• priyankurchauhanpriyankurchauhan Member ✭✭

**ScrollViews and set Border Type ** told by you its okay.

But I want one more thing. I want to access NSSplitViewDelegate methods, constrains etc in my code. So I want to know steps to access NSSplitViewDelegate function like splitView(NSSplitView, constrainMaxCoordinate: CGFloat, ofSubviewAt: Int) etc in my code. For this I had created a outlet in **MainWindowController.h ** . But function of NSSplitViewDelegate was not accessible in MainWindowController.cs, AppDelegate.cs, MainWindow.cs . So what are the steps to access NSSplitViewDelegate function.

public override bool CanCollapse(NSSplitView splitView, NSView subview)
    {
    //Here I want to get Object at index 2 into
    NSView left
    }

How will get NSView object according to index

I have to create a window in which I want to add multipule clickable button as in attached image. So what things should me use to create view like the image. Let me simply put NSButton on window and add images with button and create action for each button to perform function or should me add all button in an list(Mutable array or source list). What aproach should me follow.

• YuriKuznetsovYuriKuznetsov USMember ✭✭✭
  • SagarPanwalaSagarPanwala USMember ✭✭✭

if there are 3 subview in Splitview, I have 3 subview visibility based on some condition from subview 1, how can I change visibilty of divder between subview 2 and 3 ?