Xamarin.Mac manual activation: Cannot find directory.

FusionGamerFusionGamer USMember

My Mac (10.9) does not have a "~/Library/Xamarin.Mac" directory to put the license file I downloaded from the manual activation page.

How does one activate Xamarin.Mac on Mavericks?

Thanks,
Shane.

• FusionGamerFusionGamer USMember

No help :( ?

• FusionGamerFusionGamer USMember

Please delete thread. No one is replying.

• AndyFlisherAndyFlisher GBBeta, University ✭✭✭

Would suggest you drop support an email, that's the channel for help. These are community forums so if no one is replying it probably means no one knows the answer, nothing more, nothing less.

There are offline activation steps, but none for xamarin.mac that I can see, but try tweaking the steps at the link below where needed and see if it helps

http://docs.xamarin.com/guides/android/getting_started/installation/offline_activation/

• Xamarin.MAC ist shit and I think they do not support since month. I have the same problem now at installation of Xamarin the very first time on a brand new iMAC. So no clue where to activate this license...

• AndyFlisherAndyFlisher GBBeta, University ✭✭✭

Hi @ChristoperEbert I don't think it'd dead, based on conversations had in the last couple of months, but privately they'll probably admit it's not been as well supported as they'd like (documentation is my pet peeve and why I've not bought a licence yet), I believe a new version is on the roadmap .... however hello@xamarin.com is they route to help on this sort of thing, they're very good

• I fixed my problems now after researching different threads here.
    My colleque is working with Xamarin.MAC since January and had several issues.

The worst thing is definitely the documentation (well, in fact there is no real documentation).
    And also, when you have questions there is always the iOS Support who answers with iOS
    based knowledge and answers. Sometimes you must write in bold: "I HAVE MAC!!!!".

So to fix this, you have to go to the download area and download Xamarin.MAC separately there.
    Then you can enter your details including the license key.