Need to detect position and dimension of an object (Basically a sticker) on an image .

Hi Geeks ,

I need to find a sticker on an image and calculate its position and the dimension of this object .

Answers

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DavenderSinghDavenderSingh USMember ✭✭

Thanks @ClintStLaurent ...
    I reviewed it and found its a paid component . can I have something for development in free or is there any demo or solution regarding object detection ?

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

Well... If you want professional-level features you tend to pay a professional-level price. You expected to get paid for your work, right? So do other developers. Mechanics pay for their tools and developers need to accept they have to as well.

You can google around and look for other image processing libraries. There is AForge and others out there. I don't have list of all the packages out there, what is free and what isn't, cross-referenced by capability. You'll have to do some research and then some experimentation learning which ones do what you need.

You'll probably find some free tools... Just remember - you get what you pay for. You might find free tools that require you to do 100 hrs of RnD just to figure them out. Is that any cheaper? That's for you to decide.