How can we add Footer in a listview as we add Header?

RafeeqRafeeq USMember ✭✭
edited April 16 in Xamarin.Forms

I am not able to get Footer repetedly in a listview Why? .I want Footer repetedly in a Listview as Header in Xamarin forms

Answers

• seanydaseanyda GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you using 2 separate ListView controls to have the two different headings or is it the same ListView?

• RafeeqRafeeq USMember ✭✭

it is same Listview .As we are able to Bind Multiple Headers same I want to Bind two buttons in Footer.

I want Output Like this Exactly .Can You Please help me to Solve this issue.Thank You...

• seanydaseanyda GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rafeeq said:
    I want Output Like this Exactly .Can You Please help me to Solve this issue.Thank You...

I think you don't want to be using a ListView footer at all. If you want the Approve/Reject button underneath each list you need to add them buttons as part of the ViewCell instead. It's hard to know what's going on without seeing any code though.

I have added buttons in viewcell then it is adding to all items in listview.Means as shown above for Sample I am getting 5 Approve and Reject Buttons.

if I added the two buttons in viewcell then it is repeting 5 times as number of items in listview.But I want it after binding the every item in listview.