Xamarin.iOS/Xamarin.Android Developer – Remote Working - UK Only

dj.devdj.dev USMember ✭✭
edited April 16 in Job Listings

We are looking for a Xamarin.iOS/Xamarin.Android developer available to start May. This is a remote working position however it is important that you are based in the UK. You will be paid by the hour and ideally work full 40 hour weeks.

Key skills and attributes:

• At least two years experience developing for iOS. At least one year must be with Xamarin.iOS (not Xamarin.Forms).
  • At least two years experience developing for Android. At least one year must be with Xamarin.Android (not Xamarin.Forms).
  • Experience with all aspects of iOS development (i.e. certificates, provisioning profiles, App Store deployments)
  • Experience with all aspects of Android development (i.e. building APKs, App Store deployments)
  • At least 5 years .NET experience
  • Strong UI skills. Experience with Photoshop is a plus.
  • Experience working remotely
  • Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines

Bonus skills:

• Familiarity with MVVM Light or other MVVM framework for Xamarin
  • Native iOS experience wtih Objective C
  • Native Android experience with Java
  • ASP.NET MVC / Web API
  • Azure
  • Experience with REST APIs

Please do NOT apply if:

• You are not based in the UK
  • You only have Xamarin.Forms experience (this is a Xamarin.iOS/Xamarin.Android position)
  • You are a software outsourcing company (only independent developers will be considered)
  • The position is 3 months initially but ideally we are looking for someone who will be with us long term. You will be working in a highly motivated team developing products for globally recognized brands.

Please send me a PM or reply if you like the sound of this position.

Thanks
Daniel

• Anna_JnAnna_Jn INMember ✭✭

Hi Daniel,
    I am highly interested in working with you.
    Sent you PM with further details.
    Hoping for prompt response.
    Regards,
    Anna

• XamarinRobertXamarinRobert USMember ✭✭

Hello 

Hope you are getting my message in a jolly mood.

I would like to introduce that I am a CTO and App Developer at Hire Xamarin Developer Company in India and looking to have a long term business relationship with you.

This message is to introduce you about the my proficient working skill set and the work that I have done so that whenever you will need to develop App related any domain than you would any a connect to approach.

Here is my portfolio with which you can have a look for reference.
    http://hire-xamarin-developer.com/contact-xamarin-developers.php

And get Quotation click here - Hire xamarin development company

I would be glad to get your revert regarding the same and will be pleased to have words with you. 
    Thanks for your time. 

Warm Regards.
    Anuj