We are looking for a Xamarin.iOS/Xamarin.Android developer available to start May. This is a remote working position however it is important that you are based in the UK. You will be paid by the hour and ideally work full 40 hour weeks.
Key skills and attributes:
- At least two years experience developing for iOS. At least one year must be with Xamarin.iOS (not Xamarin.Forms).
- At least two years experience developing for Android. At least one year must be with Xamarin.Android (not Xamarin.Forms).
- Experience with all aspects of iOS development (i.e. certificates, provisioning profiles, App Store deployments)
- Experience with all aspects of Android development (i.e. building APKs, App Store deployments)
- At least 5 years .NET experience
- Strong UI skills. Experience with Photoshop is a plus.
- Experience working remotely
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with MVVM Light or other MVVM framework for Xamarin
- Native iOS experience wtih Objective C
- Native Android experience with Java
- ASP.NET MVC / Web API
- Experience with REST APIs
Please do NOT apply if:
- You are not based in the UK
- You only have Xamarin.Forms experience (this is a Xamarin.iOS/Xamarin.Android position)
- You are a software outsourcing company (only independent developers will be considered)
- The position is 3 months initially but ideally we are looking for someone who will be with us long term. You will be working in a highly motivated team developing products for globally recognized brands.
Please send me a PM or reply if you like the sound of this position.