Is there some limitation for the number of XAML in one project on iPhone 32 bit?

I have a project which has more than 200 XAML files.
Now this project can't work on iPhone 32bit like 5C and 5. It stalls on wake up.
But if I make another C# PCL project and move some XAML files to that project about 2-30 files? , it works properly.
I didn't read Xamarin.Forms source code yet, is there some limitation on startup? Like registering XAML files on startup encounters small 32 bits stack or something?

Answers

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a project which has more than 200 XAML files.

That's remarkable. I don't think I've ever seen a program that had hundreds of XAML files. Are they are UI/View files? Or are they resource dictionaries? Or something else?
    What is the app for?

• masahikomiyasakamasahikomiyasaka JPMember ✭✭

Hi,ClintStLaurent.
    Mainly UI/View. The app is for the stock trading. The count of the views is about 7-80. Another is sub controls.

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

It still sounds like a massive number of XAML files for the need. Unless someone has made 20 variations on each control because they don't know how to use other techniques. I've seen people make BlueRoundedButton and RedRoundedButton etc. because they didn't know how to just make a RoundedButton that could have color assigned either at design time or change at run-time through binding.

That's not your situation is it? 20ItemGrid, 40itemGrid and so on?