Forum Cross Platform with Xamarin

problem when I Create WebService with Soap

Hello, I have a many problems with my creation of projects cross platform. When I create my project i dont know if i create a web service in the folder Android and IOS or only in the main project ? this is Assemblies at ADD ?
When I want to declare the Name of my web service i do like this :
using Test5.Droid.GestionSonore;

and it's Droid which is signal in my error list.

after I create my Object like this

GestionSonore GSWS = new GestionSonore();
GSWS.AfficherSOn();

but sometimes nothing is surlign but I have lot of error.
like this :

Gravité Code Description Projet Fichier Ligne État de la suppression
Erreur The type name 'ServiceKnownTypeAttributeAttribute' could not be found in the namespace 'System.ServiceModel'. This type has been forwarded to assembly 'System.ServiceModel, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' Consider adding a reference to that assembly. C:\Users\Tellier\Desktop\Projet Bts\Test\Projet10 - Copie\Projet10\Projet10\Connected Services\ServiceReference2\Reference.cs 1

Gravité Code Description Projet Fichier Ligne État de la suppression
Erreur The type or namespace name 'Action' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Tellier\Desktop\Projet Bts\Test\Projet10 - Copie\Projet10\Projet10\Connected Services\ServiceReference2\Reference.cs 1

Sorry for my english but I begin in Xamarin It's for a project for my school , I work on Visual studio 2017 and my objective it's catch datas for to mesure the sound on a raspberry Pi 3 Via a WebService in Java.