MTOUCH : error MT5210: Native linking failed

I'm trying to create a iOS Bindings for the Epson Bluetooth printer. I've managed to create the ApiDefinition.cs and Structs.cs from the .h files with Sharpie. Also added the Native Libraries in the project. The error comes when I'm trying to reference any components/methods of the libraries and build the project.

MTOUCH : error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _xmlCheckVersion. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in.
MTOUCH : error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _xmlReadMemory. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in.
MTOUCH : error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _xmlDocGetRootElement. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in.
MTOUCH : error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _xmlFreeDoc. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in.
MTOUCH : error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _xmlCleanupParser. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in.
MTOUCH : error MT5202: Native linking failed. Please review the build log.

I have tried the earlier solutions like changing values of Smart Link and Force Load to true/false.

Also tried to change the settings of Linker to Don't Link and Link Frameworks only but none of them seem to work.

Also tried grep on the .a file and there seems to be indication of the _xmlCheckVersion present.

I've included both the .a Static Libraries in the Native Libraries.

Not sure where I'm going wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Tagged: