Forum Cross Platform with Xamarin

What is the best apporach when dealing with multiple platforms and different screen sizes?

Hello!

I'm currently trying to find out what the best apporach is when dealing with multiple platforms and different screen sizes. What should i use, what shouldn't i use?

I heard StackLayouts shouldn't be used but Grids instead with * (Percentage ColumnDefinitions).
Also fixed sizes on everything shouldn't be used (HeightRequest="35" for example)?

Answers

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

When you did a search here in the forum and found 100 other threads asking the same question...
    Did none of that advice help?

• sheharyarsheharyar Member ✭✭

Hi, I Need a help. Sorry for bad English. Actually i have a list view having picker and entry, picker is for selecting options and entry is for comments. Total i have 21 number of questions. I have set a pagination there having next and previous buttons. as my mobile screen height is 1280 so it is displaying only 2 questions. I want like if my screen height is higher so it should displays for example 4 questions or may be more according to the screen sizes. Please any body help me. Thanks in Advance

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

Please stop trying to hijack other people's threads. Please make your own new question.