Forum Xamarin.Forms

Using HttpClient with Xamarin.Forms how to add "Request-type: NewMango"

JitendraJitendra USMember ✭✭

how to add Request-type: NewMango I have tried with several forum and google but couldn't find solution can you please let me know how to add Request-type in Xamarin.foms?

Thank you,
Jitendra Jadav

Best Answer

• JitendraJitendra USMember ✭✭
    edited January 2018 Accepted Answer

Hi all, thank you I got my answer please check below:

HttpRequestMessage requestMessage = new HttpRequestMessage(HttpMethod.Post, uri); requestMessage.Headers.Add("Request-type", "NewMango"); requestMessage.Content = content; HttpResponseMessage response = null; response = await client.SendAsync(requestMessage);

Answers

• SreeeeSreeee INMember ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't get you completely. Are you asking about setting the key for an item that is sending to the server through web service? If yes look the following link:

https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/104757/xamarin-webservice#latest

Hi @Sreeee No it is not keyvalue pair but something "HttpRequestMessage"
    I don't know how to create it

Are you trying a post web service by passing a json?
    Something similar to the following link:
    https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/104757/xamarin-webservice#latest

edited January 2018 Accepted Answer

HttpRequestMessage requestMessage = new HttpRequestMessage(HttpMethod.Post, uri); requestMessage.Headers.Add("Request-type", "NewMango"); requestMessage.Content = content; HttpResponseMessage response = null; response = await client.SendAsync(requestMessage);

@Jitendra said:

Finally, you got answer, great :)
    Please use the quote option when giving reply to comment. It will give notification to the commented guy, otherwise, we don't know about your reply.