Forum Cross Platform with Xamarin

How to load splash screen in both android and IOS.

I am using windows OS and visual studio 2017. I want to load a image as splash screen before launching start up page. In android i used splash activity and it has been working fine. But in IOS its not loading properly. I have followed so many things but it dose not work any thing. i am getting black blank screen only in IOS before launching the app.
I have followed below steps for loading splash screen in IOS.
1. Asset Catalogs->Media-Launch Images.
2. Launch story board->View Controller dragged -> Image view dragged -> i dragged my image to image view control.

But it doesn't worked above two methods. That means, image file is not loading full screen in IOS.

Answers

• Mani787Mani787 INMember ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

Thank you for your support.

Sree, i followed whatever told in the mentioned url. But i am getting the splash like attached screen shot
    How to resolve this issue.

FYR, here i have attached my sample application. pls guide me how to resolve this issue.

App.zip 11.5M

AlessandroCaliaro,
    I tried your link also but it dosnt worked. Pls see the attached screen in above and guide me to resolve this issue.

• SreeeeSreeee INMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mani787 said:

Sree, i followed whatever told in the mentioned url. But i am getting the splash like attached screen shot

I am attaching a zip file with this comment, which contains the splash screen for android and uwp. I can't do the ios splash because still I didn't start to develop app for ios.

Please use the quote option when giving reply to comment. It will give notification to the commented guy, otherwise, we don't know about your reply.

@Sreeee said:

@Mani787 said:

I am attaching a zip file with this comment, which contains the splash screen for android and uwp. I can't do the ios splash because still I didn't start to develop app for ios.

Please use the quote option when giving reply to comment. It will give notification to the commented guy, otherwise, we don't know about your reply.

Ok sree i will test it and update you the status

AlessandroCaliaro,
    I tried your link also but it dosnt worked. Pls see the attached screen in above and guide me to resolve this issue.