How to bind UIView with a List of data objects so that UIView Template Recycles it accordingly?

AliRaza.5445AliRaza.5445 PKMember ✭✭✭

I have a UIVIew template in a ViewController of iOS Storyboard. Each of three boxes is a UIView in the picture above. I want to connect this UIView to data source like List. Can someone guide me how to bind it with list of objects so that UIViews grow in number in accordance with the items in the list?

Answers

• N_BauaN_Baua INMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @AliRaza.5445,

I am not a PRO iOS developer, one of my team mate had the same issue.
    and I know iOS layout system is little rigid in terms of height and width. (Have you tried using auto layout?)

While we all love working on the Xamarin Forms , he eventually ended up working on swift (iOS native and I guess he used a library call as MaterialSwift and some control like presentation cardview or cardview, please figure it out).

Not sure about this now, I'll still look for answers which might help you, asking around in my team.
    -- N Baua

• AliRaza.5445AliRaza.5445 PKMember ✭✭✭

Hi N_Baua,
    Thanks for your time. I have the UI ready. Template box is ready. I just need to connect it with backend data source. For example, we have a Recycler Adapter in case of Xamarin.Android that connects cardviews template to data source (List). I want to know about How will I connect this UIView to backend data source.

• TripleDoubleTripleDouble BGMember ✭✭✭

@AliRaza.5445 , try this