Xamarin is hiring Xamarin University Trainers!

BryanCostanichBryanCostanich USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Xamurai! Xamarin is hiring trainers for Xamarin University!

Here's the deal, we're looking for that rare combination of being Xamarin Experts and being amazing trainers.

Training starts January 20th, but we're looking for people to start immediately, doing beta runs of our classes - ok, we'll let you have the holidays first. :)

To apply, send me a 5-10 minute screencast of a mock training, or a screencast of you running an actual class. If you're doing a mock training, it doesn't have to be complicated, just teach something Xamarin specific.

Also, send along a resume, and a cover letter telling me why you think you're a Xamarin Expert and why you think you'd nail it.

This is a 40 hour/week contracting gig that could go perm with Xamarin (The Greatest Company Ever®) if you're awesome. :)

Ok, go! Send applications to bryanc at xamarin.com.

Bryan Costanich (And the Xamarin University Team)

• HalukmyHalukmy TRMember ✭✭

i like to join team for educate in Turkiye

• BertrandGauvreauBertrandGauvreau CAMember
    edited January 2014

Hi ! I'm a french Canadian living in the province of Quebec. Do you have some plan for this area.

• JonDouglasJonDouglas USXamarin Team, University, Developer Group Leader Xamurai

Is this still on-going?

• trinnguyentrinnguyen VNMember ✭✭

I would like to join team in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Any plan for my country ?

• BryanCostanichBryanCostanich USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

We're hiring in nearly all countries, email me at the address above to apply!

• I emailed my resume and screen cast many days ago but haven't hear back by any reply. May you please check it Bryan?!

• bryancbryanc USMember, Xamarin Team, XamUProfessors Xamurai

Haven't forgotten about you Hussein! Will respond, hold tight. :)

• OK, Thanks. :)

• DanielQuijadaDanielQuijada COMember
    edited August 2014

Is this still going? Do you have any plans for Colombia? @bryanc

• Shooter25Shooter25 USMember

Hey Bryan, can you tell me or us how this training is going? i'm new to Xamarin but would consider getting to the point of becoming a trainer if you could provide more details such as pay per week and if you have to start out doing 40 hour per week, etc.. You really have not provided a great deal of information. Do you have a formal plan to trainers? TIA

• If you are looking for someone in Austria...just PM me...

• I would like to join the team from the Swedish region

• HipolytoObesoHipolytoObeso MXMember, University

any chance you are looking teacher for Spanish class?

Regards

• AmmarZaiedAmmarZaied USMember ✭✭

i like to join team for educate in Tunisia

• ScottSmith.8058ScottSmith.8058 USMember, University

Is it possible to do this as a side job? So, still as 40/hr a week position, but in conjunction with another full time day job. My current full time position is developing Xamarin mobile applications and web applications and services.

• KarinaUngKarinaUng USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai
    edited April 2015

If interested in applying, please check out our Jobs page for up-to-date positions.

As of today, we have a Mobile Development Trainer position available. Be sure to apply! :)

• UdayKadamUdayKadam USMember
    edited March 2015

I would like to join this for India, Maharashtra area.
    We already have a good Training facility at Agrobytes and also setting up big team for Cross Platform development.
    Please contact me at [email protected]