Shortcut to generage “Created by..” template in Adnroid Studio?

Hi,
I have an undertaking which has a ton of classes and I have to change "Made by.." layout in each class so it has my name in it and change date to current date (and I can change just a couple of classes at a day, reorder not an answer). The speediest arrangement I see is to evacuate created format and recover it. How might I do that? Is there an alternate way? Assuming no, how might I make it?
Thanks
kosmiktechnologies.com

Tagged:

• JamesLaveryJamesLavery GBBeta, University ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if you are posting in the right forum if your question is about Android Studio. This is a Xamarin forum and so people use Visual Studio.

Can't you just do a global replace across all generated files?
  • mikeacostamikeacosta USUniversity ✭✭✭

If you're referring to adding a document header comment in Visual Studio similar to the "Created by..." comment that the Android Studio IDE adds at the top of each Java or Kotlin file, Text Macros can do that, support for which can be added with this VS extension:

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=XavierPoinas.TextMacrosforVisualStudio201220132015

Another possible approach would be to modify one or more new file/class templates in VS.