Forum Xamarin.iOS

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Framework doesn't detect smart card reader

I have created binding library to bind a Framework supposed to read smart card data (it is working properly on XCode), but in Xamarin.iOS app, the card reader is never been detected.
I'm using Tactivo card reader (links can't be posted).

Note:
I tried all possible scenarios in the binding library and now I believe it is not an issue of binding library, there should be some libraries required to be loaded while application deployment to be able to let the Framework to be triggered by inserting the card reader. Or it is something related to permissions and app capabilities.

App doesn't deal with the card reader at all!

Can anyone help?

Best Answer

• MoamenNaanouMoamenNaanou USMember
    Accepted Answer

App was not reading Card Reader because of the key Supported external accessory protocols in info.plist file.

Answers

• MoamenNaanouMoamenNaanou USMember
    Accepted Answer

App was not reading Card Reader because of the key Supported external accessory protocols in info.plist file.