visual studio emulator does not appear in tool menu

Hello
I have installed VS2015 Enterprise Edition with update3 then i installed visual studio emulator but i can not access emulator window
it is absent from tool menu, any help please?

• ShantimohanElchuriShantimohanElchuri USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@mjdkassem said:
    Hello
    I have installed VS2015 Enterprise Edition with update3 then i installed visual studio emulator but i can not access emulator window

Did you mean VS Emulators for Android? Where do you expect to see in Tools menu? When you select an Android project in a solution you will see them listed in the device selection dropdown.

• mjdkassemmjdkassem USMember ✭✭

@ShantimohanElchuri said:

@mjdkassem said:
    Hello

Did you mean VS Emulators for Android? Where do you expect to see in Tools menu? When you select an Android project in a solution you will see them listed in the device selection dropdown.

yes i mean that it must be in the tool menu i saw many tutorial videos about VS emulator for android, no matter i think that the vs emulator does not installed correctly because when i try to reinstall it, it asks me to provide VS_PLATFORM_API19.msi package location