XF.iOS apps crash without any message after Xcode 9.1, iOS 11 Simulators update

ShantimohanElchuriShantimohanElchuri USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

After updating my MBP to recent updates to Xcode 9.1, Xamarin and getting iOS 11 simulators, I am not able to run XF.iOS apps in simulators either on Mac or in remoted to Windows. It also takes pretty long time to load simulators. This is what happens when remoting to Windows:

1. First, the simulator load fails with "Fatal error occured..." message. So I abort the deploy.
  2. Then, the simulator starts but the OS doesn't load. The wheel will be spinning forever. So I abort the deploy again.
  3. Now for third time I deploy, the emulator starts, OS is loaded, the app is deployed, the default launch screen is shown and then the app crashes without any message.

This happens with even the fresh default XF apps. I have set the Supported Architecture to "i386 + x86_64" otherwise it wouldn't even compile.

What could be wrong with my setup. I am on stable channel. I have all the latest updates. My MBP is mid-2011 one. Is that a reason? If not what could be wrong with my setup. It was all working before Xcode 9.1 update.