System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MonoGame.Framework, Version=3.0.1.

IdoRanIdoRan USMember
edited November 2013 in Visual Studio

Hi,
I'm trying to get started with MonoGames.
I'm using MacBook (Mac OS X 10.9) for the development.
I've install Xamarin Studio about 6 month ago.
I've update it to version 4.2.1 (build 1) and also install MonoGames Add-on version 3.0.1.

After I've create a new MonoGame Mac Application and choose Run -> Start Without Debugger I get this error in the Application Output:

Unhandled Exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MonoGame.Framework, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'MonoGame.Framework, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MonoGame.Framework, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'MonoGame.Framework, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

I'm new to Mono and Xamarin studio so I'll be glad if someone can help me solve this issue.
I've try to install the latest Mono MDK but that didn't help either.
To me it looks like I maybe having a dirty computer with old version of Mono.

On the same note, after I create a new MonoGame iOS Application I open the References directory and those two items are listen in red:

• Lidgren.Network
  • MonoGame.Framework