How to cleanly uninstall xamarin studio?

Is there anyone can tell me how to cleanly uninstall xamarin studio on Mac? Thx

• JeffreyStedfastJeffreyStedfast USXamarin Team Xamurai

Just delete /Applications/Xamarin Studio.app

• leoleeleolee USMember

delete /Applications/Xamarin Studio.app but there is some configs, temp files and etc

• mhutchmhutch USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Locations of user data are documented here (replace "MonoDevelop" with "XamarinStudio").

• i'm trying to uninstall and reinstall.... i want a clean reinstall... but i'm getting this screen on my reinstall, so it looks like i missed some files of setting somewhere... where can i find a list of all files Xamarin installs so i can delete them, and get rid of this frustrating problem.

Suggestion Xamarin.... please add functionality to have a single button clean uninstall. i'm wasting valuable development time. thanks.

m

• ARGH!!!! i think i missed a few of the folders listed above.... sorry....

• now the install screen pops up... and clicking the install button... i get no response... nada happens.... =(

• so after rebooting, install is running but i get the same screen as above... taking a break.

• mhutchmhutch USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

This is not a 100% complete list but should cover most of the locations that the installer installs things.

/Developer/MonoTouch
    /Developer/MonoAndroid
    /Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework
    /Library/Frameworks/Xamarin.Android.framework
    /Applications/Xamarin Studio.app
    ~/Library/Developer/Xamarin

• That helped, thank you.

m

• TonyTony USMember

@mhutch, can you provide a complete list?

Or better yet, please provide a proper uninstaller. Xamarin Studio is putting files all over the filesystem in places that they don't belong — cleanly uninstalling Xamarin Studio and it's dependencies at this point basically means reinstalling OS X on this machine.