How can I do this?

Hi all, I'm started to play with Xamarin and I want to make a small application for IOS and Android, I attached a picture fir better understanding.
I started from ToDo List from Demo but is not what I want.
In few words, I want to use app for objects inventory. Let's say I have 10 inventory objects, Task no1.
-in Label 1 cell is entry text
-in Label 2 cell is entry integer number (this is unique for Task no1)
-in Label 3 cell want to chose from 4 values (A,B,C,D)
-in Label 4 cell want to chose from 4 values (1,2,3,4)
-in Label 5 cell is entry integer number (width of object)
-in Label 6 cell is entry integer number (height of object)
After first object is done, push Next button and do same operations for object 2, object3, ... object 10. (Label 1 cell and Label 2 cell is same for all 10 objects, I don't want to fill that cells until Task1 is done. I tried something like Start Task button - fill Label 1 cell and Label 2 cell - Next button - open next window where to fill Label 3 to Label 6 cells)

When Task1 is done after pushing Finish button, if I push View List button I want to see all 10 objects in a Horizontal list with values (Labels 3 to Label 6 cells.
I want to keep informations in MySQL, in the future I want to can export to PC.

Please help me with any sugestions or piece of source code, how I said I'm very beginner in Xamarin.
Thank you in advance, have a nice day !!!

Answers

• TedRogersTedRogers USMember ✭✭✭✭

@LucianHorvath It would help if you had some specific questions regarding how to proceed with your application. It is sort of hard to answer a "how do I write my app" question. What areas are you having trouble with?