Valid iPhone code signing keys

error : No Valid iPhone code signing keys found in keychain

this is my first app in IOS on Mac. Please give me solution.

• RichardHopkinsRichardHopkins JPMember, University ✭✭✭
    edited November 2013

Sounds like your private key is missing.

It will only exist on the machine you originally sent the certificate request from.

If you go into your keychain and find your (development) certificate, there should be a little arrow to the left of it, which you can click to expand and show your private key.

If that arrow is missing, it probably means the certificate was redownloaded from developer.apple.com and you don't already have the key.

The easiest way to make sure you have all your keys is to export a developer profile from the machine on which the certificate requests were sent. You can do this in Xcode in the Preferences/Accounts section.

This kinda confused me when I first got started. Basically, although Apple allow you to download certificates whenever you want after they've been created, they're useless without the corresponding private key.

• JonElsterJonElster USMember

How exactly do you resolve this? Where is the keychain?
    thx

• JeffreyStedfastJeffreyStedfast USXamarin Team Xamurai

@JonElster:

Click the magnifying glass in the upper-right corner of your Mac menu and then type "Keychain Access". That will launch the Keychain Access program where you can import and/or export certificates and private keys.

• raghbirbadhanraghbirbadhan CAMember

hi, i have created a project in xamarin.ios. it is running fine in simulator. but when i try to connect with iphone 4 real device, i get no valid ios code signing key found in keychain. what is this? how can i solve this? help me...

• KMullinsKMullins USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Hi raghbirbadhan,

We have just released some new, updated Device Provisioning documentation that should be able to help you out here.

Thanks,

Kevin