AppStore Rejected - iPad and iPhone running iOS 11.1.1 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.

HarshadcseHarshadcse ✭✭✭USMember ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have facing problem

Additionally, we discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad and iPhone running iOS 11.1.1 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.
Specifically, we were unable to login using Facebook.

For a networking overview, please review About Networking. For a more specific overview of App Review’s IPv6 requirements, please review the IPv6 and App Review discussion on the Apple Developer Forum.

That we can't reproduce it, so we do not have idea how to solve it. Please help me.

Best Answer

• HarshadcseHarshadcse ✭✭✭ US ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I have just changed 2.5 version to 2.11 in Facebook developer app. and Facebook SDK latest package added. After that I had released new version of appstore. Now AppStore Build Approved.

Answers

• HarshadcseHarshadcse ✭✭✭ USMember ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I have just changed 2.5 version to 2.11 in Facebook developer app. and Facebook SDK latest package added. After that I had released new version of appstore. Now AppStore Build Approved.

• RushAidRushAid ✭✭ USMember ✭✭

Hello.
    Same with me. I am facing problem similar like this. When I submit to AppStore, the app crash on launch on iphone OS 11.1. Previously it works fine on OS other than 11.

Really need help :'(