iOS code signing key not found in keychain.

Hey guys!! Pleased to meet you all.
I've came across this issue on this code i got to work with and it is my very first time using a mac so I'm pretty excited.
The error looks pretty simple to fix, but I've tried multiple things and I couldn't get it fixed.
Error: iOS code signing key 'iPhone Developer: Luiz ***** (FJS2******)' not found in keychain. (Neo****.iOS)
This happen only when I try to build on my own iPhone..
Thank you all for your time. :)
Note: This is on Visual Studio for Mac

Answers

• TedRogersTedRogers USMember ✭✭✭✭

I assume you have created a developer certificate on iOS dev center. You need to either manually download it and double-click it or have XCode download. If you go to XCode->Preferences->Accounts you can manually download all profiles and I believe that also downloads any new certs.

• GabeBrazilGabeBrazil BRMember

Ted, I'm a total rookie on iOS and Xcode, but I've created the certificate on iOS dev center. What is the easiest way to do that??

• TedRogersTedRogers USMember ✭✭✭✭

@GabeBrazil I'm confused. Are you asking me how to create a dev cert on iOS dev center. If so, when you go to create one, it tells you exactly what to do. Then you probably want to create a wildcard dev provisioning profile. To do that create a wildcard app id. Something like "com.yourcompany.*". Use that to create provisioning profile.