Is there any way to automate multiple apps in xamarin ui test

rageshragesh INMember
edited November 2017 in General

I just wanted to enter credentials in chrome broswer (android app) in automation.
My app scenario is -
1. Opening my app
2. Tapping login button
3. On tapping user will be navigated to chrome browser - so authentication process will be completed in browser itself on our product website and user will be navigated directly to our app home page
I does not know how to automate the chrome app or how to enter the credentials ...is there any way to do this scnario?

Answers

• SarahJohnSarahJohn USMember
    edited November 2017

Hello Ragesh, Normally to run webdriver, we just need a browser and a selenium server jar file. Selenium 2 by-default supports Mozilla Firefox browser. Then the next question come to your mind is How to run webdriver in other browsers.

Selenium supports to run webdriver in other browsers by just adding an .exe path of the driver server for the individual browsers.

Now to run selenium webdriver in Chrome browser, we need to take the help of ChromeDriver which is a separate executable that selenium webdriver uses to control chrome. ChromeDriver is supported by the Chromium team, ChromeDriver is a standalone server which implements WebDriver's wire protocol for Chromium.

For Clear information visit seleniumeasy & Mindmajix.com

I hope this will helps you.

Regards
    Sarahjohn

• subbuk209subbuk209 Member ✭✭
    Hi @ragesh and @SarahJohn could you please help me with the sample code that can help me. I am on the same boat. I wanted to provide credentials on chrome browser and then should launch the app again using the Xamarin C\#