Problem updating/installing GTK

I Installed GTKsharp 2.12.22 and then installed Xamarin studios on windows 7 Proffesional. It immediately ask me to update GTK# I click on "Restart and Install Update."
I get an error "The installation of GTK# for Windows failed. msiexec command failed"
I am attaching the log to this post as it is too long to paste

thanks in advance for any support

Log.txt 37.4K

• mhutchmhutch USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Unfortunately the error is coming from the Windows installer, and is not very helpful:

MSI (s) (A4:E8) [18:22:44:948]: Product: Gtk# for .Net 2.12.22 -- Error 1316. A network error occurred while attempting to read from the file: C:\Users\Hoffs\AppData\Local\XamarinStudio-4.0\Cache\TempDownload\gtk-sharp-2.12.22 (1).msi

Can you try uninstalling GTK# then install it from http://download.xamarin.com/GTKforWindows/Windows/gtk-sharp-2.12.22.msi ?

• HoffsHoffs USMember

This worked thanks. the original gtk I installed was from here. That was where I downloaded it fromt he first time but this issues mysteriously fixed itself today and it was able to update. Thanks for the support

• dhanupatildhanupatil INMember

anyone help me to solve problem of "Can't create project with type: MonoDroid"

thanks in advance...