Listview item selected event is not fired on iOS if ListView container has TapGestureRecognizer bound to it.
1) create a container view (Stack, Grid, Frame, ContentViev ...)
2) add TapGestureRecognizer to the container view
3) add ListView inside the container and populate it with items
4) subscribe to ListView.ItemSelected event
5) Run app and click any item in the ListView
Item in the ListView is selected, ItemSelected event is fired
Item in the ListView is not selected, ItemSelected event is not fired