Xamarin Live beta for iOS

Is registration still open for Xamarin Live beta for iOS?
I've filled the form 2 weeks ago, resent it last week, and I still haven't got the TestFlight invite.

Answers

• BryanWhatleyBryanWhatley USMember ✭✭

Where is the form to get register for it?

• JohnHairJohnHair GBMember ✭✭✭✭

@BryanWhatley there is a dedicated forum: https://forums.xamarin.com/categories/live-player

Check out the first post there to register for the alpha.

@JohnHair said:
    @BryanWhatley there is a dedicated forum:

Check out the first post there to register for the alpha.

Hi John, I really appreciate the reply.

I did already look at that forum, and I'm actually the last post in that thread asking how to sign up for an email for Test Flight because it looks like you have to use a registered Test Flight email to even sign up for the alpha.

"Email registered for Test Flight on iOS
    ONLY Fill this out if you have an iOS Device and have an email address registered for use with Test Flight. "

Maybe I am missing something?

• JohnHairJohnHair GBMember ✭✭✭✭

@BryanWhatley
    No problem Bryan!
    You don't need to be registered with TestFlight already, Im assuming he just doesn't want to get pestered with registration questions. I send out TestFlight invites to people all the time and most are ok just following the instructions that TestFlight provides. It is just a little easier if you are already on TestFlight.

@JohnHair said:
    @BryanWhatley
    No problem Bryan!
    You don't need to be registered with TestFlight already, Im assuming he just doesn't want to get pestered with registration questions. I send out TestFlight invites to people all the time and most are ok just following the instructions that TestFlight provides. It is just a little easier if you are already on TestFlight.

Ok cool. I went ahead and registered.

I also found the TestFlight app on the app store and tried registering for it but it said I needed an invitation code.

@BryanWhatley said:

@JohnHair said:
    @BryanWhatley
    No problem Bryan!

Ok cool. I went ahead and registered.

I also found the TestFlight app on the app store and tried registering for it but it said I needed an invitation code.

Registered, got the redeem code for test flight, and trying it out. Thanks @JohnHair