iOS application rejected by apple

SanjayTejaniSanjayTejani USMember ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have just submited my iOS application on App Store but they have rejected because of my application has not support IPV6 enable network.

My app has developed in Xamarin.form.

can any one can help me how to I resolve that?

Answers

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you searched for existing threads?
    I bet I see this same issue come up about every 3 weeks.

edited November 1

I posted at 1:48pm and you posted at 1:55pm.
    Forgive me, but I have a hard time believing that you could have done much reading of those threads, let alone testing and some trial and error in that 7 minute span.

but I didn't get property

What property are you looking for? Do you think that ipv6 is some property you have to support in your app or a VIewModel?

In your original thread you didn't mention if you app really is ip6 compliant. Is it? Have you tested it on a site such at the ip6 version of Facebook to confirm that it is?

If you app really is compliant but Apple rejected it anyway, submit it again. There are countless entries in those threads where developers got rejected once and approved the second time without changing anything in code.

• SanjayTejaniSanjayTejani USMember ✭✭✭

@ClintStLaurent

Do not count a time that link I have already visited before post a comment here.

any way I will try to read in more.

thank for your comments.

• SanjayTejaniSanjayTejani USMember ✭✭✭

@ClintStLaurent

This is first time I am submitting an app on App Store I don't know my app is enable to access IPV6 network or not.

After submitting application I got this msg like app is not working on IPV6 wifi so that now I'm working on how to enable my app with IPV6.

This is first time I am submitting an app on App Store I don't know my app is enable to access IPV6 network or not.

Just a friendly suggestion. Read Apple's requirements for a passable app and confirm you meet them before you submit again. If you have no idea about your own status on these requirements you're going to be forever getting approved.

Submit-fail-read why-fix {repeat} is not a valid strategy for software development.